Thursday, September 5, 2013

Who am I?

I'm an old school wargamer, as it says above. I learned to play wargames in High School back in 1970. I played D&D when it only had 3 books and they came in a little box. I've played board games, miniatures, RPGs, and for a few years in the late 70's and early 80's I got to play wargames in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club. I enjoyed all of them.

I'm easy enough to please. If the game is fun, I don't care what color the buttons on the Guards figures or counters are. I'll play most any period, from Stone Age men through Napoleon and on into Star Wars.

On a personal note, I'm a grandfather of a 3 year old baby girl. I have a son and a daughter. Been married about to hit 30 years.

I DO NOT discuss politics or religion in polite company and won't have them discussed here, save in how they relate to a particular game. Play nice, don't cheat, don't break the rule about politics and religion, and we can have a great time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment